My Progress.....

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 5

After months and months of letting myself go, I found myself sitting at 280 Lbs. I was finally starting to get a grip on my weight after going from 310 Lbs down to 206 Lbs while doing intermittent juice/water fasts. And then I entered a new relationship. His family likes to gather for BBQ's and pizza - ALOT! And even though I would be careful with what I was consuming, the weight started to creep back on. I was also working about 65-70 hours a week at my sedentary desk job; also not good. So after searching the web for alternatives to the juice fast, I stumbled upon green smoothies. I have been drinking the smoothies daily and have now decided to go "exclusively smoothie". I will be consuming only smoothies (mostly green smoothies) and Vega Complete Whole Food Optimizer (chocolate flavored - blended with banana). I will not weigh myself everyday because I don't want to become too consumed and fixated on the numbers alone. But I will weigh myself at least once a week.

So here I am, morning of day 5..... 276 Lbs. (4 Lbs released in 4 days)

I welcome you to join me on my journey!

~Jen :)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment