My Progress.....

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

6 Lbs Gone in 10 Days

Well, I made it through 10 days fairly easily.  I was surprised to see I had only lost 6 Lbs in 10 days.  I guess I shouldn't be, considering "Aunt Flow" is in town and I tend to retain about 5 Lbs of water on average.  I am absolutely loving the green smoothies!  This is so much easier than water and juice fasting ever was.  I am making sure that I drink within 1 hour of waking up and then again every 3 1/2 - 4 hours to keep my metabolism going.  I'm also doing 1 hour of cardio a day.  This is usually on my exercise bike twice a day for 30 minutes.  We live near a few large lakes about 3 miles around, so we will often take the dogs for walks around them also.  This weekend we were away from home for quite some time and I knew we wouldn't be back in time for next meal, so we stopped off at a Jamba Juice and I got a Mega Mango which is made entirely from fruit - Delish!  On top of the weight loss, my skin is a whole lot smoother and I'm looking much less tired these days even though I'm getting the same amount of sleep.  I did have a bit of detox going on late last week but it only lasted a few long hours.  My energy level is insanely high with the green smoothies.  Still lovin it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment